Find court dockets in Oklahoma courts having public access, computerized docketing.
Many Oklahoma courts have computerized their dockets and allow public access via the Internet. You can use this page to find your case or other cases in the Oklahoma courts listed below.
1. Oklahoma State Court Network (OSCN). OSCN provides access to several County District Court dockets:
|OSCN Case Finder – Enter what you want to search for in the fields and then click the “Search” button.|
2. Oklahoma District Court Records (ODCR). ODCR provides access to County district Court dockets not provided by OSCN.
3. Municipal Court Records. Most municipal court dockets are not available for public viewing on the Internet. Call the Court Clerk’s office to obtain information about the cases in which you are involved.
- Tulsa – 918-596-7754.
- Broken Arrow – 918-259-8424.
- Sand Springs – 918-246-2530.
- Bixby – 918-366-4430.
- Coweta – 918-486-2189.
- Jenks – 918-299-6311.
- Skiatook – 918-396-2797.
- Glenpool – 918-322-8110.
- Owasso – 918-376-1550.
- Sperry – 918-288-7056.
- Collinsville – 918-371-1010.